Newtopia Mobile App
See the latest Newtopia App user guide >
How do I log into my app?
Your username is the email you entered when you registered.
Can’t remember your password? It’s a minimum of 8 characters, and can be a mix of numbers, letters, or special characters. Still not sure what it is? Use the “Forgot your password?” option on the login screen to reset your password.
Do I have to connect Apple Health Kit/Google Fit?
The goals you and your Inspirator set together will only show up in your Newtopia app if you are connected to Apple Health Kit/Google Fit. Make sure you can see and complete your goals by completing this step during set up!
Why don’t I see goals in my app?
You will only be able to see the goals you and your Inspirator set together during your coaching sessions or the nutrition goals that you created yourself using the “Create Nutrition Goal” option on the goals screen. Still don’t see your goals? Get in touch with our Tech Support team.
How do sync my activity tracker to the Newtopia app?
To sync your steps from Fitbit, Apple Health, or Google Fit, you must log in to the Newtopia app. If you don’t regularly open the Newtopia app, please make sure you log in at least once before the end of each month so that your latest steps are counted toward your monthly Newtopia activities.
For Apple Health or Google Fit users, you must open these apps first, before you log into the Newtopia app. We are not able to trigger a data sync request if these apps are not open. If you do not see your steps in the Newtopia app, please log out of the Newtopia app, re-open Apple Health or Google Fit, then log into the Newtopia app again.
How do I manually enter my weight on the Newtopia app?
If you are traveling or experiencing temporary scale issues, you can follow these instructions to enter your weight manually in the mobile app.
1. Tap on the “Weight” tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on the list icon in the top right corner of the weight graph page. This will take you to a list view of all your weight records.
3. Tap on the “+” icon in the top right corner, enter your weight in pounds (lb), and tap on “Save”.
How do I remove a weight entry?
You can only remove an incorrect weight that you manually added in the Newtopia app. If a weight has been received directly through your scale and you would like to have it removed from your account, please let your Inspirator know and they will make the changes accordingly.
What should I do if I see the “No Availability” message when scheduling a coaching call?
When scheduling coaching sessions from the app, launch the scheduler by tapping the calendar icon on the upper right corner of the screen. Select the month and day you want. By default, our app will look to display your Inspirator’s available times. If your Inspirator is not available, don’t worry, you have options. Either choose another day that works for you or tap the “More Options” button to see the availability of other Inspirators for that day. Select a time and the Inspirator to book your coaching call.
“Steps” is now a menu option on the lower navigation bar.
1. Tap this icon to view the Steps graph.
The steps graph displays:
2. Today’s step count
3. Personal best step count over the past 90 days
4. The number of daily steps viewable over the past 90 days
5. Target line for number of steps
The steps target line is configured at the account level. This is the number of steps you should aim to reach each day. If the target line is not configured, it will not be viewable to you.
In the top righthand corner of the Steps Graph screen, there is a list icon.
1. Tap this icon to view a list of the step counts over the past 90 days.
2. You will see the number of steps each day over the past 90 days, where the most recent day is at the top.
3. The personal best step count is denoted with a badge icon.
4. The date of steps and the source of the data is also shown here, for example, Apple Health or Fitbit.